Details (Job ID #126) (back to list)
|Job Title:||VP of OEM Strategic Partnerships|
|Company Name:||New Dimensions in Technology (NDT) (Staffing)|
|Job Zip/Postal Code:|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Annual Salary Range:|
|Experience Required:||5-10 Years|
|Contact Name:||Risa Kahn|
|Contact Title:||Recruiting Manager|
|Job Description:||Invent and Drive business models with Company CEO that will drive next-generation Artificial Intelligence adoption in new vertical markets!|
Your Overall Mission:
• Create scalable business models for selling disruptive technology into new vertical markets
• Generate revenue by closing business with new strategic partners and maintaining/growing established OEM relationships
Experience Required to “Hit the Ground Running”:
• 8+ years’ prior experience commercializing new products and developing new business models to drive revenue.
• Proven track record of success closing strategic partnerships
• Experience forecasting Sales goals using Data driven metrics
• Prior experience collaborating closely with Product Management to design/sell product offerings to new vertical markets
• Experience closing strategic OEM deals with Automotive and Social Robotics industries a plus
Reference # 7965 - Risa Kahn, Recruiting Manager
New Dimensions in Technology (NDT)
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979
Boost your supply chain management knowledge and expertise with an online course and certificate from Supply Chain Online. Click here for course details and free previews.
Supply Chain Seminars disclaims all warranties express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Supply Chain Seminars makes no representation regarding job listings submitted to us or posted on our web site. Your use of this job listings database (posting, reading, or any other form of access or distribution, including but not limited to online access) constitutes your agreement to use this information at your sole risk and to indemnify Supply Chain Seminars against any and all claims that may arise from your use or knowledge of the information contained herein. Supply Chain Seminars will take reasonable measures to prevent offensive or inflammatory material from appearing here; however, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws, under no circumstances shall Supply Chain Seminars, its affiliates or their directors, officers, employees, or agents be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use (or inability to use) or distribution of this information.